Sunday, November 29, 2009

life recycle

一名可爱的女孩
她被
一名可悲的男孩

爱了
骗了
恨了
伤了
。。。
她。哭了

她的天真无知
带她到湖边
跳了

她觉得不能活,没有他
...
but
before she jump
a sound : "before you know that guy , how you run your life ?"
the girl :"i enjoy my life happily"
sound : "now you are just enter an invincible time machine back to the life that you enjoy"
just start it over again
忘了那回忆

em...just wanna remind me
forget everything that happen this year
all the bad thing
as i said
i lost 3 important thing
this year
i lost it
and back to the time before that
i need to
start over again
watch my step...
start to know each other again...
open-minded a bit...forgive
no more losta thing
the only thing
the most important thing
i lost
can't get it back
what i can do is
just keep it in my heart
my memory
遗憾
最近心情,脾气
都很烦

3 days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment