Friday, February 19, 2010

2010 C.N.Y PARTY

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

WISH
EVERYONE
1.2.3.4.5
人人打老虎
GOOD LUCK IN TIGER YEAR
...some feel this kind of wear ' weird'?
艺术家 artist wear style

Back to normal life again
after 2 week OF crazy life

好放浪,好放纵,好放肆,好荒唐

春节
春节

没时间睡觉,没时间拍照,没时间找时间


from the week before c.n.y
hang out everyday
know alot of fren

know alot of 喜事丑事
为朋友而喜
为男女人而丑

the world is big
the heart is deep
...

为他而伤
hope my fren get well soon
打到那血癌!!!
加油!!!



too much fun
until sick!!
when day 1 of c.n.y
bring along panadol go 拜年

day 2 of c.n.y
family all go bangkok
left me alone
wif fren!!!
off whole day long
sing drink laugh all over fren house

day 3 of c.n.y
again sleep late wake early

sing eat laugh

bbq nite
woohuu...

day 4 of c.n.y
my fren alw ask me help him look wat kind of clothe

he should buy
coz he believe my sense of fashion
hehe

but until now i din buy any new clothe = =...
no new clothe 4 this year
after finish my 'job'
going gathering wif my ji mui
the steak he make 4 meFULL of ice-cream in my mouth

day 5 , 6 of c.n.y
gamble , movie...basketball...
tired...
but fun
cigar...ya not same...

day 7 of c.n.y
work~


something surprise me this c.n.y
was a disgusting pic!!
a gay ask me am i a p
now i noe wat a p is..mean gay
i said im not , and i dun mind
at last he send me this pic


[][][][][]
[][]][


if u wana c let me noe i'l send u..

the lesson of the year'
dun simply giv ur hp no to someone u dunno
ESPECIALLY THE ABNORMAL GAY!!!

新年快乐



No comments:

Post a Comment