Saturday, May 1, 2010

whatever~

when can i reach there
when can i get that amount
when can i really do so
when can i call by u truly
when can i hold your hand

几时呢?when ?
几时才不用问几时....
.
when just can stop asking when...
waiting 4 the when come...the beforethe after
use 4 hour to diy all this wall sticker
on dee beauty salon wall
labour day
waste my whole afternoon

doing this but i like it
it was nice~


found 2 guy wear same shirt wif me today...sui==

it has been 3 times i follow him my sifu
go 4 this event
at mois

miss malaysia china town
help the gals do hair style and make up
but not me
until 30 of april
sifu suddenly sick wan me go by my self
...
ask by the girl to do hair style
(coz they tot im the stylish)
not pro also hav to act pro
just spray something on their hair
and touch lai touch ki
then ask the other student continue it
(haha)im good in act not hair do
this is the most pretty girl
i saw
between them
tat look nice in make up and without make up
~
shy
not hiao , just take pic
^^

happy labour day~


i love whatever!!!
always~

No comments:

Post a Comment