Sunday, October 11, 2009

din on9 4 a long time
going sp
the day i been wait...
but it disappointed me...
luckly i din go..
Coz im going 2 work at alor star N no more sp

so have to ppk shi feng d....
sleep late wake up early....coz last nite went to batu freggi bought alot wif fren

b4 alor star

new house
gardening
c
i create a rainbow

C TAT my boss
AFTER all stuf
drive ther
about 1 n a half hour
reach alor star
tis is it

1 builiding of the china street
at alor star
...
Finally
i saw a young man
he is only 25 years old

baby face , mature mind
n
he's a boss now
coz of his father pass away suddenly

so he hav 2 take it
n
chat alot he teach me
how 2 do

all tis time doing sales
i had ate alot
4
tea time
at alor star

tis was my tea time

ORIGINAL FROM THAi
somewhere ther
they from thailand


my tea time
1st ais kacang
2nd song cum

3rd tom yam
CHERRY ITS TOM YAM
taste good thai food

...
at night
party again
its was fun!!!
crazy
i can b the best boyfriend
and
also
can b the best girlfriend
im sexy
the birthday gal
she said:
my head very small n make her look huge
so she stand behind me
c wat a good effect
the galz...
one for 10 dollar
so sweet...
me n my future girlfriend
the present
who want it
can buy it at
gurney
the 18XX shop
the birthday girl
n her lovely present
she was pretty tat nite
the real friend

No comments:

Post a Comment