Saturday, October 10, 2009

1010 th e d a y

STORY
The day before

arh....
im late for work
shit...
110km/hour
all the way to work

after work
back home
hava 2 u-don mee
4 my dinner
n-park
basketball
woo....something up theresomeone act monkey

a painful cramp on my both leg muscle
din do warm up result

it's pain until now
...
1 more week 2 have this pain
...


its time to cry
...
i hurt this gal 2 time
with my mouth
i get scolded by her

im damn wrong
apologize does not make thing better
its just show
im really sorry
she is a good gal
happy to have this frenz
...
i will understand if she hate me...
if she dun wan talk 2 me...
i blame no one but me..
thx 4 accept my apologize

i had a bad bad night ever
...
falling with a reason now
...
sad


until
i received a call by .....
the cute crazy gal
she called to wish me...
what a nice gal
n she said
im the one

who force her
giv me
her 1st time
omg
....

im sorry
but luckily she din said wan me to take responsible
the 1st time she sang a birthday song 2 a person
haha...thanx u
u really called in the rite time
hehe...


THE NEXT DAY
its my day
yeah
ntg special 4 me
...
get ang pao from my grandma n mum
tats all...
no birthday cake
coz i dun wan my mum buy
...

work on the day

home
n
have 2 maggi mee 4 my dinner
im a well chef
its delicious


after my diner

its time for the 1st surprise
my best fren said he will drive me out 4 something
but when i went down stair of my house
i saw all my fren there
wif
all thisits something like haagen-dazs
mix chocolate with some fruit n
my
lovely
marshmallow
...


ate it happily the gangso nice the bic wif choc
my i loving itfavoritethe program managerEnd 4 1st surprise


someone called me n scold me
said
eson ! u have to reach coffee island about 11pm

so i ask kai ming fetch me there
n
change the plan
to meet laze them



this is it
coffee island
wif them
the cake they bought....left 3 behind
snap
me n laze the man so im alw a gal beside him
me n wan jun the hiao 12 spartan!!!



still hav many pic
at someone there





THE NEXT NEXT DAY

hav bad scary dream
...
dream of im standing in front of the mirror
n

i walk away
but the me in the mirror still there
shock me
when i awake
found my body can't move at all

.....
scary
...
still can't move

untill....
...
mayb tis dream told me to let go the 'bad' me in the mirror
change myself
...
woo...


yeah

gurney
SO SO SO
SURPRISE 2 C HER
n
wat she bring me
was so
surprise la....



the bentoc ? can't?



there
the bento
really thx 2 amandathe cheese cake
again my love
thx 2 jaway mee
wat a surprise
the bento n the cheese cake owner


aftertat we went 4 a movie
sorority row
scary!!!
i jump on the chair




dinner time
have my dinner at tanjung bunga
hav a roasted pork chop
it cook by a australian?? or dunno wher they from
its just infront of the petro station 'esso'
not bad its nice

pork chop



THE END
end 2 days of birthday


happy.....

my wish.....

2 comments: