Saturday, December 12, 2009

my genting trip

7 of december
been force
go
genting
n now i noe why they force me go...
1st : there will b 3 gals from KL go , so they need 3 boys from penang also
2nd : they want me entertain them...im a clown for them

im f**king sick
but still need to move

coz the ticket ald bought
11pm on the move
hav a pill n slep the whole way , thanx the pill
wait check in for 8 hour!!!

After check iN
feel more better
wait for the 3 mistery KL galat last the gals reach....
it raining...
so we can't play the outdoor game

so we paid rm 30 for indoor
and this is the 1st thing we played
摩天轮
i just found that 1 of the gal was my fren gfwe play alot the first day
END OF DAY ONE

they
all of them
alw force me make all the gals pose
all.....c...force by him
wan me show my shoulder pose
c my face ald tired of all the poseend of the crazy sissy pose

its almost time to go home
last momentsaw a dead bird
b4 home hav my fav BURGER KINGTHE END

ITS WAS A FUN MOMENT
KINDA MISS ALL


i HATE GOODBYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment