Monday, December 21, 2009





( ⊙o⊙ )

太好看了!
太好看了!!

太好看了!!!
十月围城
~\(≧▽≦)/~
太棒了

after movie when for supper
with shi feng and laze
eat non stop

all this day
im fat
...
(eat really make me happy)
not self pity k ; laze
time square
woo....1 back 1 go... my family get a ' travel ' disease , 1st my mum , after china went KL , just a day back from Kl
now at Taiwan!!! the place i wanna go the most !!
envy my lil bro can just follow where my mum go... i told my mum i wana go
but my mum said
" use ur own money la... "
for me....
.钱不是问题 , 问题是没钱 !
And the disease past 2 my bro go Melaka....(find gf i think...) then me...after genting..now wanna go KL myself to have a freedom vacation hmm...this saturday going but dunno when will b back..( hope dun wan come back)
either my ah ma...went langkawi i think....woo...
everyone out

...
brand new me
new hair setto
finally going out to buy bus ticket
。。。

CAN'T WAIT 4 AVATAR
its full


好孤单。
好孤单。。
好孤单。。。

成全很痛但也很美
人生只有「变」字才是不变的。但当变化来临时,要调整心态来接受,实在很难。
我要学会接受

两个
匿名的朋友。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment