Sunday, December 13, 2009

today movie
风云....wat a action movie....less talking just watch them fight lai fight ki....

its late at night....
and im feel so sorry to that tourist...
middle of the nite my fren wan me fetch him home ,
on the way to his house we stop at 7-11 , suddenly a guy came near to my car n ask me
how to go to georgetown...and i ask him wait at somewher 4 taxi...but he said he ald wait 4 so long d..for some hour...n he sweat a lot..
so i ask him walk to where the taxi stop....but it so far from wher he stand...
seriously i got a bit scared tat he got gun or wat in his bag try to.....haha
after i left my fren home...feel tat i should help that guy so i go around n find him...
he is standing there...so helpless ..ha...so i told him i will drive him ther..
he is from europe..he said..?? n ask me whether can i fetch him to georgetown n he pay me...
1st ya..mayb he will pay me rm 50 or wat so i can go buy some Mcd 4 supper...
but its too late i told him...so sorry..
at last i left him wif the sapu car driver....
feel so sorry to him...
but at least i help him to sapu car..coz no taxi ...
sorry n you are lucky to c me...

No comments:

Post a Comment